Frequently Asked Questions
You should be able to find answers to most of your questions below. But just in case we have missed something, please do not hesitate to email us: Bingo Winners Circle of Texas
- House Rules
- General Bingo Hall Policy & Procedures
- Event Tickets
- Smoking & Non Smoking Sections
- Cell Phones & Pagers
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Weather Policy & Hall Closings
What are your Official House Rules?
- A bingo must include the last number called to be valid.
- In the event of multiple winners, the prize will be divided.
- Gambling (other than bingo, instant win tickets and events) at a licensed bingo game is illegal and not permitted.
- Cutting or splitting of bingo card sheets/packs is not allowed. Cut, split and/or divided paper sets are null and void.
- TEXAS BINGO (Hurst): Each player must be six (6) years of age, sit in the glassed-in non-smoking area and must play bingo.
BINGOPLEX (Fort Worth): Each player must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to be in the bingo hall and must play bingo.
- It is the PLAYER’S RESPONSIBILITY to yell “bingo” loud enough to be recognized by the caller.
- Ink daubers must be used on paper for a valid bingo.
- Electronic hand held units and bingo paper will be ready for sale no later than one (1) hour before the first early bird.
- Only one (1) V.I.P. Winners Circle Reward Card will be scanned per person, per session and must be presented to the cashier at time of purchase.
- Seating is first come first serve.
- Stacking of chairs is not permitted and a bingo will be null and void for players sitting in stacked chairs.
- We reserve the right to alter the program and house rules without prior notice.
- These House Rules are effective August 10, 2005.
What are your General Policies & Procedures?
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure they receive what they’ve paid for at the time of purchase.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen bingo cards, electronic receipts or event tickets.
- Reward Cards will be scanned AFTER the transaction is complete. Only one card per person at the counter per session will be scanned.
- At any time during the session, a customer may verify the numbers drawn at the bingo blower upon request.
- The valid number for any game (Bingo or Event) will be the actual number that was drawn out of the blower regardless of what was called or where it was placed on the Flashboard.
- In the event of a power loss to the point where bingo cannot be safely conducted, a refund will be offered at a prorated value.
- In the event that the entire electronic card minding system malfunctions or cannot operate properly, a refund will be offered at a prorated value.
- Any refunds offered NOT due to malfunctions will be in the form of Bingo Gift Certificates.
- The Operator for the session being played will be the final word on any disputes concerning bingo, events and conduct of customers and workers.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
What type of Events do you sell and what are your Event Ticket Procedures?
Horse Race: Once the entire deal (box) of tickets is sold, an event will take place to determine the winners for that deal. A bingo mixing machine with 75 bingo balls will be used to establish the winners. Only players with ‘Hold’ tickets will be eligible to win. Hold tickets numbered 1 through 15 winners will be determined by the first vertical down-line completed in the designated event game. For example, in order for hold ticket #6 to win, the numbers B-6, I-21, N-36, G-51 and O-66 must come out before any other vertical down-line is complete. For hold tickets marked B-1 through O-75, the winner is determined by the last number out that completed the designated event game. For example, if #6 is the first vertical down-line to be completed and I-21 was the last number out to complete the down-line, then the player with the hold ticket I-21 will also win in the designated event game. Once the vertical down-line is complete, the caller will announce the winners as depicted on the flashboard.
Seal Card: Once the entire deal of tickets are sold, the caller will reveal the winning hold ticket by removing the tab on the Seal Card that accompanied the deal of the designated event game.
Events For Merchandise: Once the entire deal ( box ) of tickets are sold, an event will take place to determine the winners for that deal. A bingo mixing machine with 75 bingo balls will be used to establish the winners. Only players with ‘Hold’ tickets will be eligible to win. Hold tickets for this type game will be B-1 through O-75. The first pre-determined amount of numbers that randomly come up out of the bingo mixing machine will determine the winners for this event. For example, if it is determined that five merchandise prizes are to be giving away, the first five numbers out of the bingo mixing machine will be the winning numbers for that event.
General Event Procedures:
- If the entire deal of an event is not completely sold out in a reasonable amount of time that is determined by the operator, the event game will be started and a winner will be determined. If the winning ticket is unsold, the remaining tickets can be purchased on a first come first serve basis until the event winner has been redeemed.
- If any of the event winners go unclaimed by a reasonable amount of time as determined by the operator, the event game will continue until other winning hold ticket has been establish. For example, if there is no claim on a Horse Race Type game, the caller will continue the game until the next down-line is complete to determine a hold ticket winner.
We ask that players ensure they understand the rules of each event before making a purchases. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask an employee or the operator in charge of the bingo session for an explanation.
Are children permitted in the bingo halls and are they allowed to play bingo?
Children 6 years and older are permitted in Texas Bingo in Hurst as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian. They must play bingo and remain seated and quiet during the sessions. Due to the City of Fort Worth Smoking Ordinance, you must be 18 years and older to enter the BingoPlex in Fort Worth which includes Casino Bingo, Monte Carlo Bingo and Las Vegas Bingo.
Are the smoking and non-smoking sections completely separated?
Yes, the smoking and non-smoking sections are completely separated by glass partitioned, floor-to-ceiling walls.
Are cell phones and pagers permitted?
Certainly... we just ask that players turn their cell phones and pagers to silent and/or vibrate during game play out of consideration for other players.
Do you offer FREE WiFi internet access?
Yes! All three halls at the BingoPlex on Crowley Road (Casino Bingo, Monte Carlo Bingo & Las Vegas Bingo) offer FREE 24-hour Wireless Internet Access. Come early and stay connected with your family and friends!
Do you have a Snack Bar?
Yes, we have a full Snack Bar at the BingoPlex in Fort Worth which serves Casino Bingo, Monte Carlo Bingo and Las Vegas Bingo. In fact, we believe it's the best in town! Click VG's Snack Shack to see our menu and all that it has to offer. At Texas Bingo in Hurst we offer FREE coffee and limited snacks.
Is alcohol permitted?
Bingo Winners Circle of Texas Bingo Halls do not sell beer, wine or spirits however we do permit customers of legal drinking age to bring in their own.
How will I know if you are open on inclement weather days?
We will do all possible to post this information as early as possible on this website and our facebook page. Please check these sources first for the most up-to-date weather and closing information on the bingo halls.