You should be able to find answers to most of your questions below. But just in case we’ve missed something, please feel free to contact us HERE. We always try to respond within 48 hours.
Click the question below to display the answer to your question.
A. Below are our official house rules as posted in the bingo halls.
- A bingo must include the last number called to be valid.
- In the event of multiple winners, the prize will be divided.
- Gambling (other than bingo, instant win tickets and events) at a licensed bingo game is illegal and not permitted.
- Cutting or splitting of bingo card sheets/packs is not allowed. Cut, split and/or divided paper sets are null and void.
- TEXAS BINGO (Hurst): Each player must be six (6) years of age, sit in the glassed-in non-smoking area and must play bingo.
- BINGOPLEX (Fort Worth): Each player must be at least six (6) years of age to be in the bingo hall and must play bingo.
- It is the PLAYER’S RESPONSIBILITY to yell “bingo” loud enough to be recognized by the caller.
- Ink daubers must be used on paper for a valid bingo.
- Electronic hand held units and bingo paper will be ready for sale no later than one (1) hour before the first early bird.
- Seating is first come first serve.
- Stacking of chairs is not permitted and a bingo will be null and void for players sitting in stacked chairs.
- We reserve the right to alter the program and house rules without prior notice.