You should be able to find answers to most of your questions below. But just in case we’ve missed something, please feel free to contact us HERE. We always try to respond within 48 hours.
Click the question below to display the answer to your question.
A. Following are our official policies and procedures as posted in each Bingo Winners Circle of Texas Hall:
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure they receive what they’ve paid for at the time of purchase.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen bingo cards, electronic receipts or event tickets.
- At any time during the session, a customer may verify the numbers drawn at the bingo blower upon request.
- The valid number for any game (Bingo or Event) will be the actual number that was drawn out of the blower regardless of what was called or where it was placed on the Flashboard.
- In the event of a power loss to the point where bingo cannot be safely conducted, a refund will be offered at a prorated value.
- In the event that the entire electronic card minding system malfunctions or cannot operate properly, a refund will be offered at a prorated value.
- Any refunds offered NOT due to malfunctions will be in the form of Bingo Gift Certificates.
- The Operator for the session being played will be the final word on any disputes concerning bingo, events and conduct of customers and workers.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.