You should be able to find answers to most of your questions below. But just in case we’ve missed something, please feel free to contact us HERE. We always try to respond within 48 hours.
Click the question below to display the answer to your question.
A. The following criteria constitutes a valid bingo:
- It is the PLAYER’s RESPONSIBILITY to yell “BINGO” loud enough to be recognized by the caller.
- All marked numbers in the required bingo game pattern must have been called except for the FREE space.
- A valid bingo must also include the last number called.
- Ink daubers must be used on paper for a valid bingo.
- The caller is the only person to verify your bingo is valid.
At any time during the session, a customer may verify the numbers drawn at the bingo blower upon request.
The valid number for any game (Bingo or Event) will be the actual number that was drawn out of the blower regardless of what was called or where it was placed on the Flashboard.